Lisa Thorner is famous as an ex-spouse of Damon Wayans, an American actor, comedian, producer, and writer. She is a former model.
Thorner married Damon Wayans in 1984. At the time of their marriage, Wayans was in the initial phase of his career.
Wayans, during an interview, talked about how humor became his career.
He said he was thrown off from three high schools because he was working on his materials, which neither teachers nor he knew.
He used to hang out with his older brother Keenen, who was doing stand-up at Improv then.
He would give his brother jokes to try, and they would work, making him think he could excel in it.
He also humorously added that at home, he used to tell his wife how good Keenen was, and his wife would say to him if he had better do it or otherwise, she would sleep with Keenen.
The couple divorced in 2000 after 16 years of marriage.
From their marriage union, they gave birth to their four children: two sons, Damon Wayans Jr. and Michael Wayans, and two daughters, Cara Mia and Kyla Wayans.
Their son Damon Wayans Jr. is following his father's footsteps, and his father is very proud of him, but what he is more proud of is that he is a great dude.
Wayans Sr. said he is told by everybody that his son is unique and is loved by everyone and that he is like pancakes.
She Is Single
Following the divorce from her husband, she chose not to marry a second time. She has been living a blissful life out of the spotlight.
Likewise, her then-husband also did not go for a second marriage.
More About Her Ex-Husband
- Damon grew up in a family with ten kids. He has five sisters, Elvira, Vonnie, Nadia, and Kim, and four brothers, Keenen, Marlon, Shawn, and Dwayne.
- According to Damon, his family was the place where they laughed and joked. Their parents, Elvira Alethia (Green), a homemaker, singer, and social worker, and Howell Stouten Wayans, a supermarket manager, never told them to tone down because they knew they were having fun
- He was born with a club foot and had to go through corrective surgery, because of which he was loved more compared to other siblings. During an interview with Good Day New York, he said that since having been with a club foot, he had been more love, attention, and affection than any of his other siblings because his siblings used to get jealous. He said Kennen and Dwayne used to hate him for that and would beat him and hang him up on the door hook while babysitting him.
- He wishes he was a grandfather before he was a father because he thinks it to be the perfect way to love a child without responsibility. He gets a chance to spoil them. He also says he is a great father because he taught his kids how to be funny; if they were funny, they wouldn't get into trouble.
- In 2013, he was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. He continued to work until 2015 when he decided to cancel the shows because of his chronic health condition, and his shows were on halt until his health improved. But a few months later, he started suffering from severe, constant headaches. He was diagnosed with a benign brain tumor on his pituitary gland. He underwent brain surgery in December, which, according to him, was the size of an egg. It took him three months to recover.
Her ex-husband is 63 years old.
Her net worth is currently under revieCurrentlynow, we have the net worth of her ex-spouse, the father of her four children.
Her ex-spouse, Damon, has a net worth of $35 million.
Visit Doveclove For Spicy Articles Of Your Favorite Celebrities